Read this document before use of this product. You may choose to print out this page for easy reference. The best time to do this process is before you retire to bed without wearing contacts. Some have reported it to be easiest to do while showering.
This page describes how to use the Herbal Eyebright Formula Extract. You will also need 2 Glass Eye Cups. Both of these products are available at DrChristophersHerbs.com
Externally (Eye Application):
- Shake Well. Place 3-5 drops of the herbal eyewash extract into each of the two CLEAN & STERILE eyecups, one for each eye (left and right).
- Pour boiling distilled water in each eyecup almost filling it to the rim of the eyecup glass.
- Let the two full eyecup glasses cool normally to room temperature. (Do not use until the eyecups and eyewash solution have returned back to room temperature. Do not use if either eye cup glass cracked during this process.)
- With contacts removed and once the eyecup and eyewash solution cooled, tip head forward, put the eyecup with solution up to the eye and press it gently against the face with the eyecup surrounding the eye.
- Tilt the head backwards, blinking the eye as though swimming under water. Blink a few times. There will be a burning sensation (during and slightly after this process), which will turn the eye red when using the eyewash, THIS IS NORMAL! (the burning sensation will go away)
- Repeat the same process with the other eye, using the clean solution (do not use the same eyecup for the other eye). The best time to do this procedure is before retiring for bed.
Orally: Shake Well. Take up to 10-15 drops 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional. Use as often as time and situations permit (or as directed by your health care professional).
Click here for Herbal Eyebright Formula Extract.
Click here for Glass Eye Cups.